Cotabato City (July 21, 2019) – North Cotabato Governor Nancy Catamco paid a courtesy visit to the Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao’s (BARMM) Chief Minister Ahod AlHaj Murad Ebrahim on Friday, July 19.
Ebrahim and Catamco discussed turn-over of the 63 barangays from North Cotabato which voted to join the Bangsamoro region during the Bangsamoro Organic Law’s plebiscite held on February.
The 63 barangays are located in the following towns:
– Aleosan (Dunguan, Tapodoc);
– Carmen (Kibayao, Kitulaan, Langogan, Manarapan, Nasapian, Pebpoloan, Tupig);
– Kabacan ( Buluan, Nanga-an, Pedtad, Sanggadong, Simbuhay, Simone, Tamped);
– Midsayap ( Damatulan, Kadigasan, Kadingilan, Kapinpilan, Kudarangan, Central Labas, Malingao, Mudseng, Nabalawag, Olandang, Sambulawan, Tugal, Tumbras);
– Pigkawayan ( Lower Baguer, Balacayon, Buricain, Datu Binasing, Datu Mantil, Kadingilan, Libungan Torreta, Matilac, Lower Pangangkalan, Upper Pangangkalan, Patot, Simsiman); and
– Pikit( Bagoinged, S. Balong, S. Balongis, Barungis, Batulawan, Bualan, Buliok, Bulol, Fort Pikit, Gli-Gli, Gokotan, Kabasalan, Lagunde, Macabual, Macasendeg, Manaulanan, Nabundas, Nalapaan, Nunguan, Pamalian, Panicupan, Rajahmuda).
The territotorial jurisdiction of the Bangsamoro region consists of the five provinces – Maguindanao, Lanao del Sur, Basilan, Sulu, Tawi-Tawi; three cities – Marami, Lamitan, Cotabato; and the abovementioned 63 barangays. (###)
8,408 total views, 1 views today