Cotabato City (May 15, 2020)—Bangsamoro Government’s Ministry of the Interior and Local Government (MILG-BARMM) officially launched its ‘Forty-one (41) Programs’ on Thursday, May 14, 2020.
MILG Minister Atty. Naguib Sinarimbo led Thursday’s launching, through a webinar held in Cotabato City.
He said these programs aim to guide Local Government Units (LGUs) in the Bangsamoro region and prepare them to assume more responsibilities in collective efforts to build a stronger autonomous government.
“These programs will capacitate and transform LGUs to becoming at the forefront of the quality service delivery to the Bangsamoro people,” Sinarimbo added.
He said he is privileged to launch the ‘41 Programs’ of MILG amidst the emergency response during this crisis brought about by Coronavirus Disease (Covid19).
The Minister also stressed that these undertakings of the office (MILG) is a commitment to professionalizing local leadership and governance, thus promoting a more resilient and progressive Bangsamoro community.
The list of the new 41 Programs of the MILG-BARMM are as follows:
• Internal Leverage for Employee’s Advancement & Development (I-LEAD)
• Public Financial Management System
• Continuing Legal Assistance to MILG & LGU Officials
• Retooling Program for Senior LGOOs
• LGOO Induction Training
• Seal of Good Local Governance
• Performance Assessment Scorecard System (PASS)
• Localizing E-governance on Accelerated Provision of Services (LEAPS)
• Local Government Functionality Assessment (LogFA)
• Policy Audit Compliance Tracking System
• Barangay Facilities and Workers (BFAWs) Monitoring
• Child-Friendly Local Governance Audit
• Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation (DRR/CCA)
• Bangsamoro Community Resiliency and Peace (B-CoRP) Program
• Regional Peace and Order Council (RPOC)
• Strengthening Local Peace and Order Councils (LPOCs)
• Local Special Bodies (LSBs)
• Strengthening Local Anti-Drug Abuse Councils (LADACs)
• Barangay Governance Performance Management System (BGPMS)
• Engaging the SK, Empowering the Youth (ESKEY)
• Bangsamoro Local Economic Support Services (BLESS) Program
• Local Government Facility Development Program (LGFD)
• Newly-Elected Officials Orientation Program (NEO)
• Technical Assistance on Planning, Budgeting and Local Legislation
• Tamang Alituntunin at Hakbang Alay ng Responsableng Kaagapay (TAHARA) Program
• Harnessing Organizational Proficiency and Effectiveness (HOPE) Program
• Revenue Enhancement Assistance for LGUs (REAL) Project
• Construction/ Rehabilitation of Barangay Halls
• Ustadz Hashim Salamat Leadership Excellence Awards (UHSLEA) Program
• Lupong Tagapamayapa Incentive Awards (LTIA)
• Performance Challenge Fund (PCF)
• LGU Grant Assistance for Innovative Practices
• Purchase/Provision of Fire Trucks
• Rehabilitation of Municipal Police Station
• Rehabilitation of Jail Facilities
• Financial assistance to MILG family
• Acquisition of Disaster Preparedness Facilities and Equipment for READI-BARMM
• Basic Incident Command System (Level 1-IV) Training
• Capacity Development on Search and Rescue (SAR)
• Quick Response Fund (QRF)
• Project TuGON
(Bureau of Public Information)