1. The Office of the Chief Minister, Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (OCM-BARMM), through the General Appropriations Act for the Bangsamoro 2021 intends to apply the sum of One Million Eight Hundred Thousand Pesos (PHP 1,800,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Supply and Delivery of Motor Vehicles for the Bangsamoro Sports Commission. The procurement consists of one (1) lot, to wit:
LOT NO. PARTICULAR ABC BID DOCS FEE
1. Supply and Delivery of Motor Vehicles for the Bangsamoro Sports Commission Php 1,800,000.00 Php 5,000.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The OCM-BARMM now invites bids for the Supply and Delivery of Motor Vehicles for the Bangsamoro Sports Commission. Delivery of the Services is specified in Section VI. Schedule of Requirements. Bidders should have completed, within three years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from OCM-BARMM and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. during office hours.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on September 16-October 6, 2021, 8:30 a.m. from the given address and website(s) below upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB. The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in person.
6. The OCM-BARMM will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on September 23, 2021, 9:00 a.m. at Bajau Hall, 2F OCM Building, Bangsamoro Government Center, Cotabato City, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below, on or before October 6, 2021, 8:30 a.m. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
9. Bid opening shall be on October 6, 2021, 9:00 a.m. at the given address below. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. The OCM-BARMM reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat
Office of the Chief Minister
2F Office of the Chief Minister, Bangsamoro Government Center,
Bangsamoro Government Center, Gov. Gutierrez Ave.,
Rosary Heights VII, Cotabato City
Tel. No. (064) 552-1053