COTABATO CITY–The Government of the Day, through the Ministry of Environment, Natural Resources, and Energy (MENRE), distributed free land titles to 12 qualified Bangsamoro recipients during the celebration of 4th Bangsamoro Foundation Day (BFD) here on Wednesday, Jan. 25.
Recipients of the land titles were from the provinces of Maguindanao del Sur and Maguindanao del Norte, and Special Geographic Areas (SGA).
Recipients from Maguindanao del Sur were:
- Sahabudin Ulanan of Poblacion, Ampatuan;
- Sarah Salik of Salbu, Datu Saudi Ampatuan;
- Armiya Mama of Dimampao, Datu Abdullah Sangki;
- Jainudin Mamay of Timbangan, Shariff Aguak;
- Bailyn Zailon of Poblacion Mother Shariff Aguak; and
- Kusain Musa of Kuden, Talitay;
Maguindanao Del Norte:
- Omar Osmena of Making, Parang;
- Nor Jehan Ebrahim of Poblacion 2, Parang; and
- Ting Esmael of Crossing Simuay, Sultan Kudarat;
- Bensaudi Laguiab of Balong, Pikit, North Cotabato;
- Maimona Mamalangkat of Dunguan, Aleosan, North Cotabato; and
- Bai Farida Dilangalen of Tumbras, Midsayap, North Cotabato.
Along with the distribution of land titles, each recipient also received five (5) seedlings of Nara Tree to be planted in their respective newly owned land.
MENRE Minister Akmad Ebrahim mentioned the different programs of the ministry aside from awarding of land titles to qualified poor and landless Bangsamoro in the region.
“We will also be constructing a laboratory building in Dimapatoy to shelter our biodiversity animals or plants as a form of conservation and protection of these kinds of species,” Ebrahim said.
Meanwhile, MENRE also distributed a total of 60 trash bins to different BARMM ministries, offices, and agencies, purposely to maintain clean surroundings within the Bangsamoro Government Center (BGC). (Kasan Usop, Jr./BIO)